HTTP and Geo IP information
Get fast and comprehensive information about HTTP requests, status codes, and headers. Quickly identify problems with your server, and see where your users are visiting from and what browser they are using.
Try it live!
The following HTTP, Geo IP, and user agent information is available:
A better way to send money.
- See where your users are visiting from by showing any information associated with their IP address. Where possible this will include a geographic map.
- Decode information from a visitor user agent and see what tool your visitors are using.
- Make a request to a URL and decode all HTTP response header information. Problems are identified, and full reference information is included.
- View a list of HTTP status codes and filter by group and type.
- View a list of all HTTP headers supported by the API, with examples.
- A short list of HTTP request methods.
Frequently asked questions
- Do you have an API?
- Yes, each feature is available through the redirect.li API.
- How much does this cost?
- This service is currently provided free of charge. Please try not to abuse it!
- Are there usage limits?
- You are restricted to making 60 requests in a 2 minute period. If you exceed this then your requests will be blocked for a time.